Growing In Unity - Day 5

Thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting my blog this week while I was one of the Growing in Unity gals! I have loved reading each and every comment you've made, they really mean a lot to me. 

If you missed any of my posts this week, here are the links so you can stop by and leave a comment: 

I'll be drawing 2 winners to recieve a 25 stamp grab bag from Unity, so be sure to check back on Monday morning, 7/10 to see if you won!

I am ending the week with the most used Unity stamp set I own - The Panda Bundle Pack. These little guys adorn so many projects of mine, they are perfect for birthdays, thank you's, and really just any card that needs an adorable panda :) 


To make this card I used papers from the Happy Day collection by Pebbles and die cuts from My Favorite Things. In the center spot and for the base under the sentiment strip, I used Distress Oxide Inks (Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans) to attempt to make it look like the sky. I colored the star and shaded the panda with my Copic markers. The pictures didn't capture this, but I added a bit of glitter to the star to make it stand out a bit.


I then popped a few of the items up with foam tape to give it more dimension. You can see the layers a bit better in the photo below. This card just makes me happy, ha!


So, although my Growing In Unity week has ended, I would still love to have you visit my blog from time to time for more inspiration. Please subscribe to my blog to see more posts in the future. Unity is by far one of my favorite stamp companies, and I do label my posts so you can easily search for those using Unity stamps :)

Thank you again for taking the time to stop by and comment - be sure to check back on Monday to see if you're one of my two winners!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Brittany

Comments

  1. This is such an adorable card. I've had fun visiting your blog and seeing all your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest. This bear series always has me so conflicted. They are so simply executed (in a total good way) that they leave me wondering how to use them with out appearing flat. Then you come along... totally nail this card, and now I want them so bad. Well done girl. You showcased your talent excellently this week! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these kind words :) I will be honest with you and tell you that I was on the fence with the Pandas for a while, they were so cute but I really didn't think I'd ever be able to use them. But with a tiny bit of shading they come to life and they really make some of the cutest cards - it literally is my most used Unity stamp, it's wild. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you get them.

      Delete
  3. Love the layout and the cute card! Great inspiration this week! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice how you used green fading to blue on the background of the sentiment. Nice touch. I love everything about this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! I adore the panda bears... one of my faves to play with! And I love the dies you used... I have them and haven't played with them much. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Brittany. Thanks for sharing your projects and being my GIU week partner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Just goes to show how much you can do with a little stamp. Great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A happy card indeed! It makes me happy too! Great layers and colours 😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Lovely use of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card. I love the not so little Unity animal stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is beautiful!!! I just haven't been able to decide if I like these panda stamps as they seem awful small and I'm just not sure what to do with them, but I absolutely love what you did with this stamp on this card!! So cute!! Now I kind of want them haha!! I just love the layout you created and the colors and papers you used. Very nice. Thanks for sharing your projects this week, I've really enjoyed seeing what you've created!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this set too. Such a great card! -- thank you for your inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card!! Very much enjoyed all of your GIU projects. Looking forward to seeing more of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. Adorable stamp and great paper selections

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! Love that sweet panda!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment