Growing In Unity - Day 4

Hello again!

Thank you SO much for all your wonderful comments on my posts the last three days, you really know how to make a girl feel loved :) And, I seriously can't believe how fast this week has been flying by - I can't believe it is already Day 4 of my GIU week!

I am switching up the projects a bit today and sharing how I incorporate my stamps and the sentiments into my scrapbook projects. I am usually a scrapbooker first, then a card maker - so I tend to buy stamps that relate to my life that I could use in my albums. But that's just another reason why I love Unity because the stamps can be used in a variety of projects and are not limited to just cards.


I used two different sets to help me embellish and document my sister's 35th birthday party, I used How's it Rollin' and So Glad You Were Born. I colored both the roller skate and the cupcake with my Copics to match my paper (which is from Paper Loft).


The sentiments from the So Glad You Were Born stamp set were perfect for this layout, I just loved how sweet they were. I dressed up the cursive birthday by tracing it with the same glitter pen I used for the frosting on the cupcake...just to give it a little sparkle.


The roller skates were so fun to color - and perfect to document the roller skating party we had (and was hard to get pictures of because I was more worried about trying not to fall, ha ha). But it added a nice touch to the layout, and was popped up with a little foam tape for dimension. The stamps just really added so much more character to my pages!


Thank you again for stopping by visit my blog. I hope I've inspired you in one way or another! 

Be sure to stop by one more time tomorrow...at the end of this week I get to select 2 people randomly from my comments to win a 25 stamp grab bag from Unity...and it's not too late to visit my previous posts to leave a comment if you haven't visited yet, so don't forget:
Day 1
Day 2

And, for additional chances to win, please don't forget to stop by Edelmira Rivera's blog this week too, she's a new Growing in  Unity gal and has some amazing projects to share as well!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Brittany

Comments

  1. Awesome layout! Love those roller skates. When I was a teenager, that was the thing to do every Friday night. Brings back memories, which is what our layouts are all about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, being a scrapbooker is is nice to see how stamps can be used on pages, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your bright colors are so cute together. I like your work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I am a scrapbookerand love when we see layouts in GIU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout and creative use of the stamps! I love using my stamps too Scrapbook! ❤️✂️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good! I'm in love with the roller skates! What a great way to celebrate an adult birthday! I used to go
    To the rink every Friday night! No way o could even attempt standing in skates again! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knowwwww. I feel the same way. So loved. And Day 4 already. I've enjoyed your creations too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a scrapbooker first as well, and I love what you did here. Unity Stamps add so much to a page, don't they? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice I just started scrap booking just done a few pages. Great ideas 💡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your great layout! I am redoing an old school scrapbook and it is good to be reminded how much stamps add to a scrapbook project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this layout.... those skates, oh my, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I have to try scrapbooking soon, i love you layout thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you incorporated the stamps with scrapbooking. I can't wait now to go scrapbook with unity stamps. Love the scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nailed it! I'm an on again off again scrapbooker vs card maker. Right now, we are "on a break"! I don't know why, I spend the same amount of time making cards as it takes me to make pages. Your elements make me want to "get back together" with scrapbooking. sigh. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a big scrapbooker, so it's always nice to see when others make layouts and see how they incorporate stamps into their layouts. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not done scrap booking for many years. I love the idea of using the stamps in the page layouts. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great selections for your scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment