Growing In Unity - Day 2

Hello again, happy 4th of July! 

I'm glad you're here to visit my blog again for my GIU week! If you missed my first post, be sure to click here (Day 1) and leave a comment. At the end of the week, I get to select 2 commenters on my posts to win 25 random stamps from Unity! 

This adorable Phyllis Harris stamp, Good For You!, reminded me of so many Independence Day celebrations as a child, so it seemed fitting to use patriotic colors to create this sweet card.


I mostly used my Copics to color the image, but didn't have the right red - so used my Prisma colored pencils to color the popcicle and the flourish under the sentiment. I cut her out and used foam tape to pop her up on the card.


The sentiment is from Unity Kit of the Month - Start Again. The sentiments in that kit go so well with so many other Unity stamps I have. 

All the papers I used are from the Authentique Freedom collection, and I utilized the My Favorite Things BluePrints 15 dies to create the diecuts for the card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you all have a wonderful 4th.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and come back tomorrow!

Brittany

Comments

  1. Happy Independence Day! How adorable! Love all the patterns you mixed and used. It all works so perfectly together. That little girl is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July! I love Phyllis Harris, and I love this card. It does remind me of childhood summers. Thank you for the memory. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July! What a wonderful and adorable card, I love it! Your paper choices are awesome too, nice layering. 🎉🎈🇺🇸🎆

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this patriotic card. I have this little girl and find myself reaching for the set all the time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightfully designed card this is. Love the papers you used.
    Love all the Phyllis Harris stamps - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Perfect colors for today! Phyllis Harris designs are so happy, I use them a lot too. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is just adorable!!!! I love Independence Day cards, and this is a definite winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute girl and card. Can never go wrong with a Phyllis Harris stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One sweet girl. great idea to make it into 4th card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Phyllis Harris girl is so adorbs!! She is going on my wish list today! Love the red white and blue!!!! Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so darn cute! Such a great idea to do polka dots on her swimsuit . Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is sooo sweet! What a great 4th of July card! God Bless America🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your paper choices are great! Love how you layered this card and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those ponytails! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute patriotically coloured card! I love Phyllis Harris stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 4th from this Canuck! I'm in love with this card, the colours, the sassyness...all of it! It makes me happy...I'll be casing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card! Love Phyllis Harris Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great holiday card - just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful creation. I sure wanna come back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute! Love the red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cutie!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your color choices on this card is spot on. I struggle with the red, white and blue combination. Always feels "July 4th" to me. But, you transcended that feeling here. Just simply sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So patriotic!! I absolutely love this card, it's so cute!!! This is one of my favorite stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card! Love that sweet girl! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment