MWM Citrine #6 - #10


Hello there!

I have officially completed the Scrapbook Steals Citrine sketch series! I'm Completely Citrine!

Sorry for the long post here, but I wanted to share the last four sketches from the Citrine series. If you want to see my other posts for earlier weeks in the series, please click here for sketches #3-5, here for #2, and here for #1.

I'm still playing catch up on older albums, but this weeks sketch at ScrapbookSteals.com was perfect to document my husband and daughter's bond together (from over 5 years ago...but they still have that adorable bond). Here is my take on the Citrine #10 sketch:
I used papers from the Paper Loft's Easy Breezy collection. I fussy cut a few of the flowers from the patterned paper for embellishment, but I wanted to keep this page clean and simple, so there is not much more embellishment than that.
Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on Citrine #9:
I loved the idea that Melodee had for using 6x6 paper pads. I just received this beautiful 6x6 pad called Traditions from Carta Bella from Scrapbook Steals and the colors reminded me so much of a very dear friend (who I consider a 2nd family to me), so it seemed logical to scrap one of my favorite pictures from my last visit with her and her husband. I fussy cut the tags from one of the sheets to make a banner and inked all edges with a Bamboo colored ink from Close to My Heart. The stickers are from Sassafrass Lass. 
Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on Citrine #8:
The papers for this layout are from Paper Loft's Everyday Life collection...I love the little journaling card (I just need to learn how to write less for these types of "lists"...eek. Oh well...it does serve the journaling purpose.). I used stamps from Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday
Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on Citrine #7:

We just lost our sweet kitty, Fred, so this was a bitter sweet page to create. All the papers and embellishments are Sassafrass Lass, with the exception of my attempt to make my own washi tape.
Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on Citrine #6:

The sketch originally called for two pictures, but I really just wanted to spotlight this one photo of my sleeping babes (now thinking it might be nicer in 5x7). I used the Corinne papers from SEI for this, and honestly, I had to take another picture in hopes to show off how pretty this foiled and embossed paper is...it is SO pretty. I fussy cut and popped up the pretty flowers from one of the papers that was a little too busy for me. The title was stamped using stamps from Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday

Here is the sketch:
Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments