Mid Week Mojo - Citine (#3, 4 and 5)

Hello there!

I'm surprising myself by keeping up with the Scrapbook Steals Citrine series...this hasn't happened in a very long time. I guess it's fair to say I got my "mojo" back...oh, boy, ha! I'll thank all my crafty friends for that!

Although I've been getting these layouts posted on Facebook and submitted in time, I've been terrible about posting my layouts on my blog...so sorry for the long post, but here are the last three layouts and sketches I have completed in the series.


I used Basic Grey Nordic Holiday papers, die cut tags, and stickers for this layout. I also used some of my treasured Ali Edwards stamps and a new stamp from Close to My Heart in their new Workshop on the Go, Sparkle and Shine. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricuit Cartridge to cut the label to match the stamp. The twine, inks and buttons are also Close to My Heart products. Here is the sketch I followed (pretty darn closely):


For this layout I used Pebbles Country Picnic collection, which is one of my favorite steals from Scrapbook Steals. The papers, flowers, tags, and alpha stickers all are from the same kit. The colors are beautiful...and SO perfect for my sweet baby girl. I used a Spellbinder dies to cut the label and added wood veneer hearts and white heart brads for visual interest. Here is the sketch: 


This weeks sketch reminded me more of a title page...so that is what I did! Yes...I am still scrapbooking albums from 8 years ago (gasp)! This album was made with Creative Memories papers (the Everyday Power Palette collection), so I wanted title page to reflect the same kit, but I was running VERY low on paper scraps (since I'm almost finished with 2005 finally...wow). So, this page is actually several pieces of scrap paper pieced together. I added some CM stickers from the kit, some washi and wood veneer hearts. Minousha Bari, who created the sketch this week, created her own paper flowers. I was so inspired, I did something similar, but tried to make them not as "flower" like. Here is her sketch:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Brittany

Comments