Birthday time!

Hello there!

I'm hosting the challenge these next couple weeks over on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog and the theme I selected was Birthdays! If you're anything like me, you probably make more birthday cards than any other card all year long...and with a large family like mine, I certainly make quite a few birthday layouts each year to remember the fun we had celebrating.

Here are a few recent birthday cards I've made for this challenge:

This cute card I made for my son for his 15th birthday. I love Greeting Farm stamps, and this image just reminded me so much of my son, I had to have it! Here is a close up of the layering I did and the outline on the edge of the card...it was such a simple, but beautiful result.


This next card I liked so much I made several, a couple for some good friends, and one for my daughter. The little chicks from this MFT stamps set are just TOO cute!


Here is a close up of the layers on this too. You'll see a little pee-a-boo distress ink stencil in the windows, and the top layer was lifted with pop-up tape.


The last card is stamped with a retired PaperTray Ink stamp set that was meant for babies, but this little cupcake image makes it's appearance on many of my birthday cards. It is just too sweet!


I colored the cupcake with copics to match the patterned paper and then added a little foam tape on all the various layers to help rise the banner and cupcake a bit for more dimension.


I hope you enjoyed the cards! I hope that you'll join the challenge as well. The link will be open on the Paper Girls Challenge blog through 2/15/2020 until 11:55pm.

Have a wonderful week, thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments

  1. Wow Brittany! You certainly have an amazing selection of birthday cards here! I love how you've layered up each one and how different each one is! The top card is so fun with your personalized message and those chicks are too cute! This last one is so pretty with the colors, papers and design! Thanks so much for having me along for this challenge! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Brittany! What incredibly DRAMATIC, fun creations! The striking colors in your papers, with the darling images make a wonderful background for your birthday bonanza! Wonderful creations! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment