Mid Week Mojo Citrine #1




Happy end of September! I seriously can't believe that October is just around the corner. Time really has been speeding by lately.

It felt so good to scrapbook again...printing pictures and getting a little crafty just made my heart happy!

I was inspired to start the next series of sketch challenges on ScrapbookSteals.com. They just started their new 10-week series, Citrine. So, with any luck I can keep up and play along this time!

Here is my take on last weeks sketch:
I used the Huckleberry Pond and Hooked on Fishing collections from the Paperloft - I really love the rustic and outdoorsy themed papers...and these papers are perfect for all our camping and canoeing trips! The wooden buttons and wood veneer arrows are from Close to My Heart.

Here is the actual Citrine #1 sketch:

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments