Around the world - PGCB #207

Happy September! 

Erica with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog has challenged the design team to create projects with the theme of "Around the World". This challenge should be really fun to see everyone's different interpretation. 

In addition to this, the Paper Girls teamed up with the Double Trouble challenge blog, which makes this challenge even more fun!

These two challenges got my mind moving, so I created two projects. The first is a retirement card for a co-worker who loves to sail and would be spending her first month in the water right after her retirement. This card fit the travel theme with the Paper Girls, but also creating a scene AND a mode of transportation from the Double Trouble gals! 

All the die cuts for this card are from My Favorite Things, but the sentiment stamp is from PaperTrey Ink (now retired).

The next project was a double page layout I made to document a trip to Seattle we took with my family. It was such a great day, and we made so many memories. I had to include a die cut of the Space Needle that I cut from my Cricut to coordinate it altogether and create a scene with the Double Trouble gals.

The papers and stickers on this project are from Teresa Collins. The enamel hearts and sequins are from my collection. 

I hope that you'll join the Paper Girls and Double Trouble gals with their challenges. Make sure you link your project to each blog to extra chances to win! They are open through Sunday, 9/20! 

Happy Crafting!
Brittany


Comments

  1. Boy you even doubled it up with "Make a Scene", love how you did the one page of your scrapbook pages and how you created a fantastic scene on the beach with your photos. Creative. And your card is fantastic, love the background you created, I saw this type of scene many times at our campsite while looking out to the lake. Don't forget to join us at Double Trouble with these projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment