Emboss like a boss - PGCB 206

 Hello everyone!

I'm hosting the challenge with the Paper Girls challenge blog these next couple weeks. I've decided to use one of my favorite crafting techniques, and that is embossing. I created a layout using 2 embossing techniques for this challenge: dry emboss and heat emboss. 


Using a circle diffuser, I was able to create a flat center in my embossing folder to stamp on. When I stamped the images, I knew I needed it to stand out on this dark paper, so chose to heat emboss the stamped image to help it stand out. 


Although the embossing powder and I had some issues (I forgot to use a static pad before using the powder, so it made a mess), I will certainly say I'm pleased with the results of how this came together on my layout.


I wanted to add a little texture to my title and the banner strips I used through the layout as well, so I used an embossing folder to add a little texture.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that I've inspired you in a way to add some texture to your layouts and emboss. The challenge is open until September 5th, so there is plenty of time to play!

Thank you!

Brittany

Comments