Girl Time!

Hello there!

Karrie from the Paper Girls Challenge blog has picked THE best theme for the challenge these next couple weeks: GIRL TIME!

I think female friendships and relationships with each other are so important, and with the COVID19 isolation right now I have been missing girl time with my friends, sister, and mom. But luckily I have scrapbooking and my daughters close by! I also want to mention that while we are at home and a little extra time on our hands, I've been trying to use up some of my older paper collections I've been hoarding for so long...so these two new layouts are using paper collections that are probably over 6+ years old!

Here are a couple layouts I created for this challenge:


This bright and cheery layout was earlier this year when my mom was in town. We took her to an art class at this beautiful little art studio in Tacoma (Dazed and Reused) and got her addicted to crafting! She insisted that we take one more class before she left town, so we had a girls date to create mandala's on river rocks. Although it was a class that frusterated my mom, us other girls really loved it...and all of our rocks turned out beautiful! I used this bright paper to mimic the brilliant colors we used for our rocks. The paper is from the "A Walk in the Park" collection from Echo Park.

The second layout I created was to document a darling relationship my daughter has with a dear friend. They are so adorable together and I'm so grateful for them both!


The journaling for this layout was done by my daughter and tucked in the little envelope on the left page. The whole page was created with papers, rub-ons, stickers, and chipboard elements from the"Playday" collection from SEI. What I love most about SEI products is that they have specialty papers...these particular ones have velvet, so there is this fuzzy texture to the project :)

Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you'll create a project all about the ladies to link to the challenge as well :) You have until Saturday, May 2nd to link your project.

Stay safe and have a wonderful next couple weeks.
Brittany

Comments

  1. Your LO Is awesome, congrats๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
    Thank so much for your comment in my blog
    Hugs from Chile ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment