Glitter! (PGCB #195)

Hello there!

Erica from the Paper Girls Challenge blog has challenged us to create a project with glitter. I have been wanting to cut up this new glitter paper I got from a Close to My Heart consultant...the colors are so beautiful and it was perfect for this unicorn birthday card I needed to make for my daughter's friend.

Here is the end result:

I used My Favorite Things stamps (Magical Unicorns - now retired), Copic markers, and a Close to My Heart shimmer pen to make the unicorn and rainbow shine on top of the die cut glitter heart. I love how simple, but pretty this little card turned out! It's hard to capture the shimmer pen results, but here is a close up where you can almost see it in the light.


Thank you so much for stopping by! The PaperGirls would love to see your glittery projects, please consider linking your project to the blog post no later than Saturday 3/14 by 11:55pm.

Have a great day!
Brittany

Comments