PGCB #188 - Family

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog...life has a funny way of only giving you so much time to get only so much done. But I'm back! I'm also hosting a new challenge over with the Paper Girls today, and its all about Family!

Here is the layout I created for this challenge as a member of the design team:


These were the beautiful pictures that we had taken last fall for our Christmas cards, but I now have them all over the house and felt they deserved their own layout in our annual photo albums too. 

I used some old papers from SEI, I love the felted leaves on one of the papers and felt it belonged with these pictures. I used a little distress ink to sponge onto the wooden shapes and die cut a few additional letters and shapes for embellishments. It all came together really quickly and beautifully.


The sketch I used is from an Allison Davis book for 4x6 sketches, which is sold at Scrapbook Generation. I'm a huge fan of the sketchbooks they sell, they make everything so simple to create beautiful layouts easily.

Thank you so stopping by! Please be sure to visit the Paper Girls Challenge blog and share your Family inspired project to the blog before 11:55pm MST on Saturday, 11/30.

Have a great week!
Brittany

Comments