Under the sea!

Hello friends,

Erika with the Paper Girls Challenge blog has challenged us this week to create something under the sea. I have been wanting to play with some new items I got from My Favorite Things, so I took the opportunity to get inky!

Here is my card:

I wanted to create an underwater scene using the Beach Buds stamp and the Sunrise Radiating Rays stencil. I used my distress oxide inks (pretty much every shade of blue that I own) to create the background. I'm so happy with the outcome.


My little fishy critters were colored in with Copic markers. I just love their little happy faces! I added a little false stitching and glass bubbles for embellishments, but that was all that was needed. 

I hope you'll join us Paper Girls in this challenge - we'd love to see what you create! The link is open until 11:55pm on March 30th!

Have a wonderful week!
Brittany

Comments