PGCB #115 - Tag, You're It!

Hello there!

I'm hosting this weeks challenge with the Paper Girls - Tag, You're it! I'm hoping that everyone will join in on this challenge and create a project using tags. What is more exciting, however, is that the Greeting Farm is sponsoring this challenge! They are going to be giving a $25 gift certificate to their store to one random participant in the challenge - so, you should definitely link up with us! They are one of my favorite stamp companies - so I'm thrilled they were willing to sponsor us!

I used this challenge to kick off my own holiday tags! I really love to dress up packages (usually to hide my crummy wrapping job), but I really like how fast tags come together and how much you can personalize them too. Here are a few tags I was able to finish so far:

I cut these cut tags from Cricut Design Space in several different sizes and shapes, because I don't like people to get the exact same tag. I used Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather paper collection and chipboard stickers (which is pretty old at this point - gotta use up that stash, right?) and dressed up the tags with purple glitter paper from Close to My Heart. 

Two of the tags I used adorable stamped images from the Greeting Farm, Miss Anya Scarves (which I believe is now retired - but still cute as ever). I colored the images with Copic markers and used a little bit of foam tap to pop them up from the tag a bit. Here are a couple closer-up shots.



I'm glad you were able to stop by! Hope your able to play along with us Paper Girls and link up your projects with tags to our challenge!

Until next time! Happy crafting :)
Brittany



Comments

  1. What a fabulous trio! These are great! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check out my blog you may just have won some unity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment