PGCB #105 - The Great Outdoors

Hello, my Crafty Friends!

I am hosting a challenge this week with the Paper Girls and it's all about the Great Outdoors!

With the weather warming up, all I have been wanting to do is play outside! So - why not craft about it, too!

Here is the project I created - it's my Father's Day card for my dad since he loves to fish :)


To create this little scene, I used the adorable stamp set and coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn, Dad & Me and the Stitched Mountain Borders. The scalloped base and banner die for the sentiment are from the Blueprints 27 die set and the grass was cut from the Fresh Cut Grass die - both from My Favorite Things. 


To add a little pop of color, I sponged on a bit of blue ink behind the mountains and also a bit of gree ink around the grass. Then die cut each of my stamped images to create the adorable lake scene. The bears were colored in lightly with my prisma pencils.

I hope that you'll link up your Outdoorsy projects to the Paper Girls challenge blog before 11:59pm MST on Saturday, June 18th. I'd love to see what you create - AND - you might win a prize just for playing along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments