PGCB #92 - Winter Sports

Hello!

It is so cold here in Washington today, it feels like we might get snow (eeeek)! I can only hope...I love snow and all the super fun things that come with it; like sweaters, warm drinks, and of course winter sports! I grew up in a resort town in Utah, so skiing, sledding, ice skating, and snowshoeing was part of our winter life and something we looked forward to once the first flake fell from the sky :)

The Paper Girls are challenging us to create a project around winter sports. This was a golden opportunity for me to finally get some old pictures printed and documented.


I used Echo Park's Winter Park collection to get my kids first sledding pictures on paper. The chipboard snowflakes are from Freckled Fawn and sprayed with Mr. Huey's and October Afternoon spray inks. The sketch is from ScrapbookChallenges.com and their current Flash Back Friday challenge.

We hope that you will link up your winter sport projects to the Paper Girls Challenge blog. And better yet, you get an extra week to participate because there are three Mondays in Novemeber, so projects are not due until Dec. 5th.

Stay warm,
Brittany 

Comments