PGCB #89 - Food!

Hello!

I am playing along with the Paper Girls today and Kerys has a fun challenge today around Food

I used the theme to highlight my favorite ice cream shop in Ogden, UT. I got to travel back to Utah to visit family this last weekend and that always entails a few traditional stops at our favorite places to eat...and one we never miss is Farr's ice cream :) Here is the layout I created:


I love how this place hasn't changed all that much over my life time...it has been like this since I was a little girl. But this little ice cream shop holds a lot of happy memories for me and my family.

I based this layout off of the MWM Carnation 3 sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com.

Here is the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you will share your food inspired project with us on the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

Brittany
Supplies used:

  • All paper and embellishments: From Neapolitan (Dear Lizzy)
  • Title: Die cut from Cricut

Comments