Growing In Unity Blog Hop!


Hello!

I am so happy to be part of the Growing In Unity Blog Hop this month! I had a minor technical difficulty (SO sorry my post got up a little late), but I'm up and live with all these AMAZING ladies!

You should be coming to my page from Laura's blog...but just in case, here is the line up for this hop. Trust me, you don't want to miss one project! AND, if you leave a comment on each blog in the hop, you might be one of the 2 randomly selected winners! So it's a win-win...see pretty projects, and maybe win :)

  1. Lucinde
  2. Laura
  3. Brittany -> YOU ARE HERE
  4. Renee
  5. Sheena
  6. Tara
  7. Angela
  8. Maria
  9. Jen
I was super excited when I found out we were going to be showcasing Angie Girl stamps by Angie Bloom. I got to use Lilli Girl - and she is ADORABLE! The little bird on her shoulder and her coveralls just make me happy! So, this is what I created: 

I'm really in love with smooshing watercolor paper in watered down dye inks to make pretty colorful backgrounds. I then used watercolor pencils to color Lilli Girl, cut her out and paper pieced her onto the watercolor paper. She really stands out this way. 

Thanks for hopping by...be sure to visit Renee next!

Happy hopping!
Brittany

Supplies used: 

  • Paper: Cardstock: White Daisy, Honey and Twilight (CTMH); and Watercolor paper 
  • Stamps: Lilli Girl (Unity Stamp Co.)
  • Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Twilight, Honey, and Cranberry (CTMH) and Watercolor pencils (CTMH)

Comments

  1. The card is beautiful. I love the water color technique I'll have to try it next time I make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the wonderful coloring! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These deep muted colors are gorgeous! I haven't smooshed in quite a while but this makes me want to run upstairs and try it right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment