PGCB #84 - Blue Jeans

Hello!

I am playing along with the Paper Girls to share my take on the Forever In Blue Jeans challenge this week. I ended up using denim material and denim printed paper in my project to match the theme.


This layout was created from an old kit from Embellish It!, I love how kits help make creating come together so beautifully. 


The denim fabric was cut into circles and layered with other paper torn into circles to look like flowers. The denim printed paper is the mat for my pictures and also the paper I die cut arrows and words from.

Thanks for stopping by. Show us your take on the challenge before 11:55pm (MST) Saturday, 8/1.

Brittany

Supplies used:
  • Paper: Random Collection  (Crate Paper)  - all papers and layout design from a kit from Embellish It!
  • Other: Die Cut Words (Technique Tuesday); Alphabet Stickers (Doodle Bug); Denim and Buttons from stash

Comments