Snowflakes - PGCB #213

 Hello everyone, 

I'm hosting this weeks paper crafting challenge over on the Paper Girls Challenge blog! As we're getting closer to Christmas and the Winter Solstice, I can't help but dream of snow. Our family love the fluffy white stuff...but even more the beauty of a snowflake! So, I'm challenging you all to create a project around SNOWFLAKES! 

For my project I had the perfect pictures I wanted to document of my kiddos enjoying the first flakes of the season. We don't get a lot of snow where we live, so when it starts to snow it feels magical. 

I used papers from Simple Stories Snow Fun collection, and they were perfect. I added a little bit of Glimmer Mist to the paper and the wood veneer snowflake shapes to add a little sparkle and color. The glimmer mist I used had gold shimmer, so I added a little tiny bit of gold polka dotted washi in a few of my layers to tie it all together.


I didn't have any letter stickers that worked with the layout, so I fussy cut the title from one of the 4x6 cards. And to add a little decoration and tie to the theme, I die cut a street lamp (die from My Favorite Things), and added a tiny bit of gold washi to the light piece to make it look like it was glowing.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I hope that I've encouraged you to create a project with snowflakes. Please link your projects to the Paper Girls Challenge blog anytime before 11:55pm on Saturday, 12/18/20.

Happy crafting!

Brittany

Comments