PGCB #158 - Summer Sweet Treats

Hello crafty friends,

I hope that your Summer is going well! We are getting a lot of sunshine up here in the Northwest - maybe a little more than we're used to this time of the year, but we're soaking it all in while we can. So, Heather, from the Paper Girls, challenge for summer sweet treats is perfect! I couldn't resist scrapping this cute layout of my little's enjoying a treat on a hot summer day.


For this layout I used an older My Mind's Eye paper collection called "On the Sunny Side"...the colors were perfect for these pictures AND it had an ice cream truck and sweet treat die cuts that tied into my story. The cream colored paper I used for the background was really boring so I spruced it up with the Moroccan Mosaic stencil from My Favorite Things and some Fossilized Amber Oxide ink. Thickers will always be my favorite way to add titles to my layouts. The sketch is by Allison Davis which she published for Scrapbook Generation...I absolutely love creating from her sketches.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Summer, Fall is just around the corner!
Brittany

Comments