PGCB #153 - Woodland Creatures

Hello everyone!

I'm hosting the challenge these next couple weeks over with the Paper Girls Challenge blog :) I am challenging crafters to create something inspired by a Woodland Creature...I hope you will join us! The challenge is open through 11:55pm (MST) on Saturday, June 16th - just add your project to the link at the bottom of the challenge #153 post.

Here are the two cards I've created for this challenge:
This adorable little deer is from a retire stamp set called Forest Friends from the Greeting Farm. I colored this little guy with my Copics and then added a few fawn spots with my white gel pen. 

All the dies I used are from My Favorite Things and I distressed the edges of the card with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I hope this sweet face will cheer up the recipient whose birthday I missed, ha!

This next card was created for a sweet family we are very good friends with who is expecting a new baby soon. I wanted to create a scene where "they" were all there as mama held her new baby. These adorable foxes from the Mom + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn were perfect to achieve that goal. 

I colored the foxes with my Prisma pencils and inked the edges of everything with the Antique Linen Distress ink. I used My Favorite Things dies for the card base components - the only other dies I used were matching the Lawn Fawn stamps.

I'm linking cards to the following challenges:
 - 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #405 - Crazy Egg
 - Artistic Inspirations Challenge #201 - Anything Goes
 - 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
 - Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #21 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments

  1. Such cute critters, and lovely scene setting. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very fun and beautiful cards. I love that sweet deer. Thanks for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks in our Crazy Egg Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining Challenge Artistic Inspiration
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment