PGCB #131 - Seashells

Hello there!

It's a super exciting day today for my blog...I get to have two posts in one day! So if you're looking for the Growing in Unity post this morning, please click here :) Of course - stick around and visit this post too!

Karrie from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog has challenged us Paper Girls to use Seashells in our projects these next couple weeks. I just recently celebrated the 13th wedding anniversary with my husband on the Oregon Coast  a couple months ago and found a few tiny seashells that I incorporated into my layout about the beach. They were a perfect embellishment to add to my embellishment clusters.


They are pretty small, so here is a close up of one of the clusters:


All of my papers and embellishments (with the exceptions of the seashells and starfish sticker) are from the High Five collection from We R Memory Keepers. The sketch was a freebie (and a challenge although I missed the deadline) from Scrapbook Generation for their National Scrapbook day crop. It was a super fun layout to use - I'm sure I'll be using this one again and again.

I hope you can join us Paper Girls in Karrie's challenge - just be sure to link up your project before 11:55pm MST on July 15th.

Thanks for visiting!
Brittany

Comments

Post a Comment