PGCB #86 - Super Heroes

Hello!!!

I'm back playing along with the Paper Girls this week, and Erica has challenged us with a Super Heroes theme! I dug and dug through all my stamps, and low and behold, I had nothing Super Hero related. So...I found this ah-dorable image from Dr. Digi's...Blunder Woman! Her, and her famous partner, Captain Thunderpants, just won my heart over. So, I couldn't resist in making a swift purchase. Needless to say, I'll have a few more Super Hero cards coming around the corner with these two!

Here is the fun little card I made for this challenge:

I used my alcohol inks to color her and I paired her with some retired Close to My Heart paper that I've been hording in my stash for several years. The sentiment is from a Unity grab bag...and it just went with this image perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by to visit. Hope you get a few minutes to play along too and link your Super Hero project to the Paper Girls Challenge blog before 11:55pm on 8/29.

See you soon!
Brittany

Supplies used: 
  • Paper: Cardstock - Colonial White ; Patterned Paper from the retired Fanfare collection(CTMH)
  • Stamps: Blunder Woman (Doctor-digi.com) and Sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.)
  • Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Copics: C5, C3, C1, R08, R02, E000, E00, E11, Y17, Y15, and BG10. Spectrum Noir: TB6
  • Enamel Dots

Comments