Hello, KLD Blog Hoppers!
You should be arriving here from Erica's blog (isn't she amazing???)...and if not, you may want to start at the beginning at the Kiwi Lane blog so you don't miss anyone. The blog hop will only run through 11:59 PM MST on Sunday MARCH 9TH.
A random winner from ONE of the participating blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will be given a $25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop just for leaving a comment. The winner will be announced on the Kiwi Lane blog on Thursday, MARCH 13TH.
Here is the amazing line up to check if you're on track:
- Kiwi Lane: http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/ (Home Base)
- Apryl Holland: http://onescrappysoul.blogspot.com
- Cyndee Kawa: http://scrappydaylily.blogspot.com
- Charity Hotrum: http://menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/
- Marissa Torp: http://mojoandmore.blogspot.com/
- Erica Bass: http://stampingstarlette.blogspot.com/
- Brittany Morgan: http://craftypaperbee.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Deborah Johnson: http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/ (YOU WANT to GO here NEXT)
- Erin Colby: http://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com
- Brenda Smith: http://theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com
Now on to the projects :)
I got to play with the Tiny Floral Accessory designer templates for this hop...and seriously LOVED all the fun designs I was able to come up with with just a pencil, craft knife, paper and foam tape.
I started here:
Here is a closer pic of the pretty layers (I may have gotten a little cut happy). With the three templates, it was fun to be able to cut positive and negative shapes from various papers. I just inked the edges, rolled the positive cuts with my pencil, then layered each cut with a small piece of foam tape between. I love how they just came to life:
Then had a few left over cuts, so I flipped the papers over for this pretty teal color and made this pretty thing:
But, then I got really excited and wanted to try cutting the shapes in different colors. So, I came up with this:
But, since I had more cuts left over, it made sense to make just one more (right?):
I love that the templates are plastic (and SUPER easy to wash), so I used one for a mist template, then stitched around it with a fuzzy twine.
Don't forget to finish the hop before 11:59 PM MST on Sunday MARCH 9TH and make comments along the way so you have more chances to win! Then be sure to check back on the Kiwi Lane Blog on Thursday, MARCH 13TH to see if you won :)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- Layout: Kiwi Lane Tiny Floral designer template, Papers from Paperloft Island Sun collection, title and swirls cut from Cricut cartridges from Close to My Heart, distressing ink from Close to My Heart. Washi, buttons, twine and heart confetti from my random stash.
- Thank You Card: Kiwi Lane Tiny Floral designer template, Papers from Paperloft Island Sun collection, Sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink Star Prints stamp set, Fiskars border punch, inks from Close to My Heart. Button and twine from my stash.
- Baby Card: Kiwi Lane Tiny Floral designer template, solid cardstock and inks from Close to My Heart, sentiment stamp from Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards Sweet Baby stamp. Washi, button, and twine from my stash.
- Happy Birthday Card: Kiwi Lane Tiny Floral designer template, solid cardstock, pink polka dot washi, button, ink, and twine from Close to My Heart, Pink Balloon Sprinkler from October Afternoon. Floral washi from my random stash.