I am so excited to be Growing in Unity this week. I'll be posting a new project using Unity Stamps every day this week on my blog. Next Monday (March 24th), I will randomly select one person from the people who comment on my posts this week to win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!
So, to start this week off on a festive note, I created this cutie:
I was shocked that I didn't have any Unity St. Patty's stamps yet, so, instead I used the heart from the You + Me = Happy set to create my own shamrock to dress up my Keep Calm, Have a Beer stamp. I'll be sending this to one of the Irish ladies in my family :)
Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to come and visit again all week long, and next Monday (March 24th) to see if you are the winner!
Have a wonderful day!
- Cardstock: White Daisy (CTMH); Green (DCWU)
- Stamps: All Unity Stamp Co: Keep Calm, Have a Beer (Lisa Arana); you + me = happy (Tanis Giesbrecht)
- Copic Markers: YG99, YG95, E74, YR24, E43
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Die Cut: Say Cheese Frame (Lawn Fawn)
- Embellishment: Triangle Studs (CTMH), White Gelly Roll Pen (Sakura), Modern Wallpaper embossing folder (Cuttlebug - Provo Craft)