Paper Loft Sketch #15

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm squeaking in under the wire to get this card submitted for the Paper Loft February Sketch Challenge.

I am really loving the colors and patterns of the papers in the Island Sun collection...and with the sun finally shining up here in the Northwest, this was a perfect pair for my sunny mood. I used the Tiny Floral templates from Kiwi Lane to cut the flower petals, and especially since there is a familiar pattern in one of the patterned papers to one of the templates, I really couldn't resist. Here is the result:


Here is the sketch that I flipped to accommodate a tiny sentiment (from the Star Prints stamp set from Papertrey Ink):


I hope that you have a wonderful, and hopefully sunny, weekend as well!
Thanks for visiting!
Brittany


Comments

Post a Comment