Wicked Halloween - Cute Card Thursday Guest Designer

Welcome!

I am happy to be a guest designer for Cute Card Thursday this week!

The theme this week was Signs of Distress. I had a lot of fun sanding, shredding the edges of my papers with scissors, and inking all my papers to give them a nice rustic and beat-up feel. I was pretty happy with how this card turned out, and inspired by the design team to try some other tricks.

Here is the card I put together:

I love that witch stamp! All the papers, stamps, and inks are from Close to My Heart, the ribbon (Michaels), button (October Afternoon), twine (Joanns), bitty button brads (Making Memories) and the die cut for the label is from Spellbinders.

Thanks for visiting!
Brittany

Comments

  1. So love this card! Your stamping is fabulous and love the distressed edges!
    Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month!

    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment