Guest Designer at Paper Loft

Today I'm featured on the Paper Loft blog as a guest designer from winning the August sketch contest! This is super exciting since I have never been a guest designer before!

These are the cards that sent using Paper Loft papers:
This birthday card was created with Huckleberry Pond papers, which have a more outdoorsy and masculine feel to them. The stamp is from the Everyday Button Bits stamp from Papertrey Ink.
This birthday card was made with papers from the Serendipity line (which is an older line, so it is no longer posted on their website for sale...but is by far one of my favorite collections). I fussy cut the flowers from one of the floral papers and the sentiments are from a coordinating word puzzle sheet.

This cute little card was not posted on the blog, but I made this for my aunt who just got a new nursing job. I really like this card, so I wanted to share it :) I used papers from Grandma's House (which is also another older line that doesn't look like all the papers are available any more through the Paper Loft website). But, the colors are are rich and pretty in person...this picture doesn't do much justice. The adorable Cheeky Nurse stamp is from the Greeting Farm. I colored her with a combo of copics and a CTMH white pigment ink marker (because I used the tan Paper Loft paper as my base to stamp on). 

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments