Welcome, Spring! (H2H Challenge)

Hello Spring...good bye Winter!!!

I seriously love Spring, even though it rains non-stop here in the Spring, I absolutely love this season in our neck of the woods. Cherry Blossoms are out in full swing right now and I saw Daffodils in a flower field this morning...eek! Not to mention the smell...if you know what I mean. There is such a sweet smell when the weather changes *sigh*.

Well, with the time change and my excitement for Easter, I though it appropriate to create a few little Easter cards for family letting them know that we are so blessed to have them in our lives.


I'm linking this card for the Heart 2 Heart (H2H) Challenge blog for their Spring Forward challenge. I just stumbled on this blog looking for ideas for Close to My Heart products and I am SO excited to play along as a new participant! I love the inspiration out there.

I've been waiting for Spring to come to finally ink up this adorable stamp set from Close to My Heart "Blessed D1455". I loved the fact that it is a two step stamp (outlined image for one stamp, and the matching inner image for the other stamp) so you don't need anything more than your ink pads. It make it SO easy to crank out 8 of these babies to send out to my family. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the white label that has the sentiment. The buttons, twine, and ink used are all from Close to My Heart as well.

The paper is an older collection from Making Memories - "Garden Party". I love the Springtime pastels and the adorable prints that in this collection.

And, the die cuts for the main image are from Papertrey Ink - Mat Stack #1, the Layerz Mat Stack #1 die and the Edgers Die #1 collection.

I hope that you enjoy your Spring too!
All my best...
Brittany


Comments