Spot in the Top Five at Practical Scrappers!!!

I am beyond thrilled to be ranked as one of the five top card makers in the Practical Scrappers card contest! It is a huge honor that I made it this far, thank you so much for all your votes! Eeeek!

This last round is closed to public votes, but their lovely design team will be the ones to pick the winners of the competition. The other ladies made such amazing cards, it will be hard to narrow down the winner...all of them are just stunning!

We were asked to make a card using our favorite manufacturer, our favorite technique, and our favorite color. This was a bit of a challenge for me, as I really don't have one specific favorite of anything (gasp)...if I love it, I have to have it, regardless of who makes it. AND, I'm really loving just about every technique in papercrafting, I think that is why this has been my favorite hobby to-date, there is always something new to learn.

Here is the sweet little card I made picking my most frequent "go-to" products: My Minds Eye and Papertrey Ink stamps...and of course my embossing folders :) One of my favorite colors is yellow...it just always makes me happy.







I'm a huge fan of texture and dimension on cards. Buttons, ribbons, and foam tape are a few items I generally gravitate to :) I also really like paper piecing, especially to add layers to my stamps, like my little bee below.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Brittany

Products used:
Patterned papers and Bakers Twine - My Minds Eye "Stella and Rose - Hattie" collection
Solid cardstock - Colonial White from Close to My Heart
Stamp set - Baby Button Bits from Papertrey Ink
Embossing folder - Seeing Spots - Cuttlebug
Border punch - Upper Crest - Fiskars



Comments

  1. Seriously loved this card! The colors and layout are perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment