So Egg-Cited for Easter!

The weather is AH-MAZING here today! It has finally turned into Spring, and I'm thrilled that we'll have beautiful weather for our Easter Egg Hunt this weekend too.

Everything is going to be about the eggs tomorrow...so how timely that the final Heart 2 Heart challenge is about Easter (and eggs)! It got me into the spirit by making this pretty lil' thing:
I used the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut "Easter", and then used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the pretty little paper blooms from some CTMH blush cardstock (I layered one bloom on a white crochet flower also from CTMH). I cheated a little and used these adorable Studio G cards sitting in my stash for the last couple years and dressed them up with some papers and a label tag from Making Memories Garden Party line, some organza ribbon, rhinestones, and Easter basket brads.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend!
Brittany

Comments