Nature/neutral inspired card love

Hello weekend! I'm SO happy you're here :)

I wanted to post a cards I put together this week just because. I was inspired by a few designs I've seen browsing Pinterest and looking through old Paper Crafts magazines. Also, with Spring right around the corner here in Washington, I thought this soft Sweet Leaf and Chocolate (from Close to My Heart) color palette just fit my mood.

Here is my little creation:


Cardstock, inks, and ribbon from Close to My Heart, Button, edger die, and "Life" stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I heat embossed floral image on the card for a small amount of dimension.

I'm super pleased how this turned out :)

Anyhoo...thanks for letting me share. Hope you get inspired by Spring weather soon too :) Enjoy the weekend!

Brittany


Comments