Life is Good being Green

I love the color combination of Close to My Heart Sweet Leaf and Chocolate, they just compliment themselves so well...and they really do fit my "springy" mood lately. I am loving all this Spring time weather (can you tell yet that Spring is my favorite season?)!

I stumbled on the the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog looking for some card ideas using Close to My Heart products. And, I am totally blown away by the beautiful inspiration! I am (admittedly) a bit of a collecter, and Close to My Heart is one of my favorite companies. I have never been a consultant, just a wonderful customer, ha ha! Since H2H is hosting March Madness contests on their blog this month, I figured it was a great opportunity to put my stash to use! This card is for their Go Green challenge:


Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, and Chocolate Cardstock and inks, and stamp set (Treetops) are from Close to My Heart, Buttons from Papertrey Ink, and the embossing folder is from an old Christmas collection Sizzix did for Basic Grey but I can't find a link to it :(. There are multiple layers in this card, all using mounting foam to give it "life".

Thank for taking a peek!
Brittany

Comments

Post a Comment