Practical Scrappers: Top 20 Card Contest!

Good morning!

I'm super excited to announce that I've made it into the top 20 cards for a card contest hosted by Practical Scrappers.

The first round of voting ended last Wednesday for the Valentines/Love themed cards. This was the card I submitted for voting:

After a lot of support in votes, I qualified for the second round (narrowed down to 20 participants)! For the second round, we were asked to create a birthday card with polka dots (one of my favorites...eeek) so this is the card I submitted for voting this round (isn't that adorable Flirty Anya Stamp from Greeting Farm so stinkin' cute?):


So, here is my shameless plug: please vote :) Visit the Practical Scrappers blog post this week.

Only 15 participants will move on. And note that you can vote for more than one card (there are a lot of really talented ladies participating in this), but I think you can only vote once. So make sure you've chosen all that you want to vote for before you submit your vote!  Voting closes on Wednesday, February 13th at 11:59pm EST.

Thank you for stopping by to visit...until next time...
Brittany


Comments

  1. Love your card Brittany! You have some fabulous coloring skills, something I admire very much because I lack. Good luck on making it to the next round. I'm off to cast my votes :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment