Valentines challenges :)

Hi everyone!
I made this simple and sweet lil' card for the Paper Smooches Designer Drafts Challenge and Scrapbook Steals Monday Craft Madness. I used a couple of PS digi stamps, SEI papers and ribbons from the "Sweetie" collection., the Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug, and the Circle Limitless Layers dies from Papertrey Ink.

I'm really liking this simple, but very practical sketch. I think I'll probably be turning to this one a few times here in the near future!


Here is the inspirational sketch that was part of the Paper Smooches challenge:

Thanks for visiting! Happy crafting :)

Display our button

Comments

  1. OOH, Brittany! This is fabulous!! I love your color scheme and the fun ribbon tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I've been hoarding this paper collection for way too long, it really is super cute.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful Vday card--LOVE those papers and that little touch of ribbon in the corner:) FAB take on last week's sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    Hope you will join in the fun again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card! love the great colors! thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge last week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment