PGCB #106 - Use Your Scraps

Hello there!

The Paper Girls are challenged this week by Michele to use up our scraps to make projects.

I have two bins of scraps; one for patterned paper scraps and the other for solid colored cardstock sorted by color. Organizing my scraps this way is really helpful for pulling together pieces for cards, especially since I typically use my scraps to die cut shapes and various elements.

Here is a card I put together all from scraps:


I tend to have bits and pieces of white cardstock left over after making card bases or journal cards for my scrapbooks, the left pieces are usually perfect to cut smaller cuts like circles, labels, etc. I also use my scraps to stamp and hand cut out images, like this adorable dragon from Tiddly Inks. And, it is inevitable that I have just enough patterned paper to make a statement to tie it all together :)

For this card I used the BluePrints 15 die set from My Favorite Things for the majority of the cuts, and the sentiment is from the Big Scripty Words die set from Lawn Fawn. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you can link up a project using your scraps to our challenge before 11:59pm on Saturday, 7/2. 

Brittany


Comments