Now and Then challenge (PGCB)

Hi everyone!

Karrie Sweet over with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog has a super fun challenge for all of us and that is to create a project to compare something from the past to the present :)

I ended up spending many hours looking back on many old pictures and almost didn't get this challenge done in time because I was walking down memory lane...but found the perfect photos to share our love story from 13 years ago :) Here is the layout I created...

The first picture is our first picture as a couple when we went out to dinner with his family for the first time in Seattle. The second picture is 13 years later when we went out on the town to live it up.

I used the papers from a Recollections paper pad called Peachy Evergreen that I found at Michaels and the papers are SO pretty. I fussy cut the flowers from the paper pad and hand stamped the title from one of the many retired Ali Edwards stamps from my collection. The sketch I used from this was from the sketches for scrapbooking one-page sketches volume 2 book by Allison Davis.

I hope that you'll join the design team for the Paper Girls and will join in on the "Now and Then" challenge. You'll want to link up your project to the post no later than 11:55pm MST on Saturday, March 3rd.

Happy crafting!
Brittany

Comments