PGCB #151 - Friendship

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a little card I made for Erica's challenge on the Paper Girl Challenge Blog today. It's all about Friendship :)

Here's the card I created:

I used the Everyday collection by American Crafts for the papers - I love the bright sunshiny colors - and a few tiny accents of gold glitter paper from Close to My Heart. The adorable girl is a stamp from Tiddly Inks called Friends are Flowers. I used stitched die cut circles and a background stitched die from My Favorite Things. All the flowers are from various punches I literally had to dust off to use, poor things! I colored the girl with mostly Prima colored pencils, except her hair and body.

Here is a closer look at the details: 

I'm linking this card to the following challenges: 
 - Use Your Stuff: Mood Board (pink/floral inspiration)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you'll join the challenge these next couple weeks - entries need to be linked to the Paper Girls Challenge Blog no later than 11:55pm on Saturday, May 19th. 

Have a great week!
Brittany


Comments

  1. Lovely card :) Thank you for joining the Mood Board challenge over at Use Your Stuff
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment