Pencil Shaped Teacher Card

Hello there!

Heather from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog design team has a super fun challenge this week - shaped projects! This is a really great challenge for someone like me who tends to stick to the traditional square or rectangle projects, especially with cards. With the end of school rapidly approaching, I thought it would be a perfect occasion to make a few end of year cards for our teachers. So, I found this darling cut file from the Bits and Pieces shop on Etsy.


I had a little trouble with the tag that came with the file, so I created my own with the Tag-Its #6 Papertrey Ink stamp set (which is sadly now in the Vault)- and I added my own score lines after I cut the yellow piece to give it a little more of a harsh edge like a pencil.


I am linking this project to the following challenges:
 - Artistic Impressions (challenge #200 - anything goes)
 - Inspiration Destination (challenge #151 - anything goes)

I hope you can join Heather's challenge and link a project to the Paper Girls Challenge Blog no later than 11:55pm (Mountain Standard Time) on Saturday, 6/2.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Brittany

Comments