PGCB 146 - Black and White

Hello!!!

Paper Girl, Kristy, has challenged us to create a project with the theme Black and White. I will admit that I have some REALLY old product sitting around in my craftroom - and it was finally time to use some of it.


I used paper from the 5th Avenue line from Making Memories - who, sadly, are no longer in business if I know my facts right. I may have stocked up on my favorite papers when I found out they were no longer going to do scrapbook stuff, so I sparingly use it when the right event comes along to use my precious stock, ha ha! My friend got married last summer, so it seemed fitting to finally cut up the paper for her and make this lovely black and white layout :)

The black trim was punched from an EK scalloped punch, and the fabric flowers and pearls were from my stash (and admittedly so old, I'm not sure who the vendor for them were any more). I used black foam thickers and a Close to My Heart steel die to cut my title.

The sketch I used is from Scrapbook Generation from a digital sketch pack for 4x6 photos...I just had so many great pictures of this event, that I made four 4x6 collages to fit it all in. Although there is a lot to look at here, I am really happy with how this turned out.

I hope that you'll join us in this challenge - you have until Saturday, March 3rd- 11:55pm mountain time - to link up your project.

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany


Comments