Winners from Growing In Unity Week

Hello!!! 

Thank you SO much for everyone who was able to visit my blog last week and leave comments on my Growing in Unity posts! I'm so happy to announce winners now too (I swear this is my favorit part!). With a little help from Random.org I selected the following: 

From Day 4:
5th comment from 20 people:
Yay, Heather Miller!!!!!!!

From Day 2:
10th comment from 30 people:
Yay, Rebecca Ramirez!!!!!!

 
Winners, please e-mail me at mitnese@gmail.com and give me your mailing details and I'll connect with Unity to send off your prize! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

But - I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post ONE more Unity project :) I wanted to share the end of the year thank you cards we made for our teachers...and I just HAD to use the Lil' Bloomin Owl set. Please remind me to buy EVERY single Owl stamp Lisa Arana made for Unity now - I mean seriously, how cute is the new set, Hugs, Kisses & Birthday wishes? Yep, they will all be mine, lol! This lil' guy is SO fun to color and adds so much personality to projects.


This lil' guy was colored with Copics and then with a little foam tape, a great die cut from My Favorite Things, and some bright happy paper from the Happy Campers (retired) collection from We R Memory Keepers. I added a slight alteration to the sentiment to make it a bit more personal (boy to a wish I had handwriting to match - oh well). 

Thanks again for all the love this last week. Hope you'll come to visit again soon!

Cheers!
Brittany

Comments

  1. Congrats to winners. Great bonus card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in shock!! This is unbelievable!! Thank random generator and Brittany!! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl card is adorable! I don't have this one yet.. but I got an email this morning saying it was on its way 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just used this paper and have this owl--I just didn't use them together--but I will now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment