PGCB #130 - Ice Cream!

Hi Everyone!

I'm hosting a challange over with the Paper Girls and it's all about ICE CREAM!

I created this layout to document a tradition of visiting a favorite local ice cream shop when we're visiting family in Utah. I used up some older crafting supplies just waiting to be used for this challenge.


All the papers are from the Fair Day collection from SEI. The ice cream cones and hearts are from outline stickers from Krazy Kreations that were stuck onto glitter paper and then colored with Copics to coordinate to my paper. The Thickers I used for my title was also colored with Copics to match the colors since it was a shade to light. The layout is a one-page sketch I used from a Scrapbook Generation layout book - I'm in love with all of their sketch books!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you'll join our challenge on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog.

Cheers!
Brittany

Comments