PGCB #127 - Anniversary

Hello there!

Today is the 13th anniversary of my wedding day...so it seems awfully fitting that the Paper Girls have challenged us to make an anniversary project!

I made this cute little card to give to my husband:

The stamped image and sentiment is from a retired set from Sweet Stamp Shop called Yummy Love - it was perfect for a playful joke we have with each other. I colored the image with Copics and then die cut my pieces from an old Spring collection from Dear Lizzy with steal dies from My Favorite Things. With a little foam tape, the card really came together.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you'll join the challenge and link your project to the Paper Girls Challenge Blog no later than 11:55pm on Saturday, 5/13.

Have a wonderful day!
Brittany

Comments