PGCB #119 - Confetti!

Hello, and Happy New Year!!!

I'm thrilled to be hosting the first challenge of the New Year for the Paper Girls challenge blog - I'm really hoping you'll join us! I'm challenging you to create a project that is inspired or using confetti! Yes - beautifully messy and unruly confetti :) You have until Saturday, January 14th to link up a project to the challenge - AND we have an excellent new prize structure that you won't want to miss!

Here are the cards I created for this weeks challenge:

I wanted to keep these cards in one layer so I could easily mail them, but still mimic the look of confetti. I used multiple colors of ink and dabbed the end of a pencil like a stamp and randomly stamped on my card - not caring much about pattern or placement, since we know genuine confetti doesn't care much either :)  To dress the card up a bit, I added a little gold pigment ink and some gold chevron washi tape. 

The sentiment stamp is from Fawn Lawn's Big Scripty Words set, and all the inks (with the exception of the gold pigment ink from Color Box) is from Close to My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope that you're New Year is off to a great start! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations on the Paper Girls blog soon!

Happy New Year!
Brittany

Comments