PGCB #98 - Show Me Some Sunshine and MWM Lily #2

Good morning!

Karrie from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog is challenging us today to create a project with Sunshine :) I instantly thought of some of my favorite memories in the sunshine and ended up pulling together a layout of a birthday bike ride my husband and I took last year. It was a beautiful sunny day - even our pictures were sunkissed.


 I used papers and embellishments from My Minds Eye On the Sunny Side Collection (since the seemed appropriate), and added foam tape to pop up a few chipboard pieces for a little added dimension.

I used the Scrapbook Steals Lily #2 sketch for this layout. Here is the sketch:

Lily_2_Sketch.png

I hope you can come play along with us Paper Girls and show us some sunshine :) You have until March 5th to link up - that is a whole 3 weeks!

Happy crafting!
Brittany

Comments