MWM Carnation #6

This last week I celebrated my 15 year anniversary at my job...it is hard to believe that so many years have flown by, but life sure has a way of doing that! But over the years I have made some incredible friendships working there, some that I know will last longer than my employment :)

I used this weeks Mid Week Mojo sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com to highlight the only photo I took of me and my wonderful friend at Happy Hour celebrating 15 years of friendship and work (for me...she has been there even longer!).

I used an old SEI paper collection (Winnie's Walls) which seems appropriate for the length of our friendship (and I am pretty sure she was at the CKC convention when I bought it several years ago).

Here is the Carnation #6 sketch:

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments