MWM Carnation #5 - You Make Me Smile

Hello!

I'm slowly catching up on some older scrapbooking projects that have been haunting me, so I'm grateful for the weekly motivation from Melodee and the Scrapbook Steals.com team! This weeks sketch was a nice quick to throw-together page, so I'm sure I'll be using this sketch again and again :)

Here is my take on Carnation #5:


Here is the sketch:

I didn't create long banner pieces like the sketch because I wanted to show off my die-cut bubble wand to help tell the story, but I'm happy with how it all came together. This was one of the first kits I bought from Scrapbook Steals - I visited their warehouse while I was in Utah one year and this adorable kit was out for sale. They have such great collections!

Thanks for visiting.
Brittany

Supplies used:
  • All paper and embellishments: On the Sunny Side (My Minds Eye)
  • Letter Stickers: Honey Sticky Keys (October Afternoon)



Comments