PGCB #83 - Babies

Hello!

I'm hosting this current challenge with the Paper Girls and it's all about the babies! There are SO many things I love about sweet babies...but with human babies, one thing that melts my heart are all the sweet teeny tiny little baby clothes.

Here is the little card I put together inspired by my thoughts of the tiny duds:

I wanted the card to be simple, but have a little dimension, so I cut a onesie from a panel and popped it up as well as the layered heart. The print below is washi tape.


I hope that you will link up your projects on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog that are inspired by babies or about babies no later than 11:55pm MST, Saturday, July 18th. We will select one random winner to win a crafty surprise! I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Supplies used: 
  • Paper: Hollyhock and Creme Brulee  (CTMH) 
  • Stamps: Sweet Baby (Ali Edwards - Technique Tuesday - RETIRED)
  • Inks: Hollyhock Die Ink (CTMH)
  • Other: Onesie Die Cut - from Animal Crackers Cartridge (Slice); Heart punches (Creative Memories); Washi Tape (MME)

Comments