This is the best way to kick off a new week - and a new month - by being the Growing in Unity gal!!! I'm really looking forward to sharing some of my crafty goodness that I made with my stash of Unity stamps.
Be sure to stop by each day on my blog this week and leave a comment to increase your chances of winning some super sweet Unity goodies!
I wanted to start my week with a simple card with one of my favorite Unity stamps...Heart Strings (and it just so happens to be on sale right now)!!!
I wanted to have a neutral color tone to this card, so I stuck with shades of blue and green. I colored the hearts in the image with my Copics and added a few buttons and a ribbon wedge to the corner to fill a little white space. I'm pretty happy with the simplicity of the card...that's what I love most about Unity stamps, you can either dress them up or down, and they always end up looking good :)
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave a comment, I'll be announcing the winner on Monday, June 8th!
- Paper: Cardstock: White Daisy, Patterned Paper: Creative Basics-Wings (CTMH)
- Stamps: Heart Strings (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Copics: Marine Green (YG99), Pale Olive (YG95), Bronze (BG78), Abyss Green (BG75), and Ice Ocean (BG72)
- Embellishments/Tools: Buttons (October Afternoon and Papertrey Ink), Olive Ribbon (CTMH)